Friday, September 10, 2010

Six Month Baniversary!

Today is my baniversary!

Six months ago I took the step that changed my life!

In the last six months I've undergone some amazing changes.
  • went to Haiti
  • walked a 5 K
  • dropped 36 inches
  • dropped 4 sizes
  • began jogging
  • no longer take ANY medications
  • went on vacation to Disney World and walked, walked, and walked all the parks!
  • went to Disney and rode ALL the RIDES!
  • and lost 67 lbs!
Here's my 6 month pic!



I am so thankful I finally took this step and am still adjusting to life in a smaller body!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful....
    what is a band fill?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had gastric banding in March 2010. I band fill is when they add fluid to the band placed around my stomach. It gives me more restriction on how much I can eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! You'll have to put all your before, during, after pics together once you reach your goal so we can see them all together.

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen, we are BluePoint Surgical sisters! I was wondering if you were going to the meeting tomorrow night Oct. 7th 6:30. I was going and thought it would be nice to say hi! I am kodiaksheri on the boards and my blog is a http://extrememeltdown.wordpress.com let me know so I can be on the look out for you.

    ReplyDelete